• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

first post :p

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
Ashamed of you guys not being more welcoming!!:( I, for one, feel we need to be as nice as possible to new members. So...

Talkorife... you much welcome at place of ours. We so grad you see us. I haft neighbor with one leg. She name "Ilene". Her has cuzin in China. Chinese cousin also haft one leg. She name "Irene".
Sorry ef mad you at me. No matter. Still like Kung Po Chicken. Sometimes think it taste little bit Pomeranian or Beagle. Could it be the dogwood in the chopsticks?

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
Ashamed of you guys not being more welcoming!!:( I, for one, feel we need to be as nice as possible to new members. So...

Talkorife... you much welcome at place of ours. We so grad you see us. I haft neighbor with one leg. She name "Ilene". Her has cuzin in China. Chinese cousin also haft one leg. She name "Irene".
Sorry ef mad you at me. No matter. Still like Kung Po Chicken. Sometimes think it taste little bit Pomeranian or Beagle. Could it be the dogwood in the chopsticks?

Limp, can you ask your neighbour if she can get her cousin to sell me a set of Chinese knock-offs at a really inflated price?

🔥 Latest posts