• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

First round of the year tomorrow. Testing...

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
First time out tomorrow PM. Should be a good day weather wise.

I'm testing out a new driver (RAZR Fit) and a new 3w (RAZR Fit), as well as some new shafts (Matrxi 6M3 Black Tie, Matrix 7M3 Black Tie). We'll see what comes of it.

I haven't hit a ball since October due to weather and family commitments. I'm hoping to break 85. LOL.

R35

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
United States United States
Good luck guys, have fun. I'm hoping to get out after work on Friday if my ankle is ok by then.

OP
Rockford35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
I've hit the 7M3 last year in my 3wood and I really liked it.

I am a huge fan of the M2 series from Matrix. They're the most stable shaft I have ever hit and rarely am I tempted by anything else out there. The M3 series slightly lowered the launch, which is ideal for me (high ball hitter).

My driver face off is between an 8.5* and a 9.5* RAZR fit, so it's more of a fitting session that a shootout.

And the 3W will really need to shine in order to beat out my TEE. I got it for so cheap, i just couldn't say no.

R35

OP
Rockford35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Everything is finally melted eh?

Finally. We set records for snowfall this year. It was pretty incredible. On Saturday, I raked my back lawn and had to rake a tad bit of snow near the garage in the shadows.

Last year by this time, I had over a dozen rounds in.

R35

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
I remember why i stopped playing this course. Greens sucked, Fairways had bare ground in them, tree limbs all over the place. Glad it only cost me 13 bucks. Free greens fees with purchase of cart.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.