• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Forum Software Change

OP
Dogfish Head

Dogfish Head

Staff member
TEA is my HERO
Apr 8, 2012
Huntsville, AL
Country
United States United States
Yes Dogfish, I have been utilizing that. I noticed that when I'm the last poster in a thread, it doesn't appear in the "What's New" option for me. The thread titled Weight Transfer, for example, does not appear there at all on the first page as far as I can tell. This is sensible if it is designed to not show me threads in which I obviously read the most recent posts, since I WAS the last poster. My concern was an error that it wasn't pulling all the recent threads properly.

Yea that is how it is designed to work, so no error there :)

Dogfish, you look just like Natalie Gulbis!

:cool:

OP
Dogfish Head

Dogfish Head

Staff member
TEA is my HERO
Apr 8, 2012
Huntsville, AL
Country
Only thing for me for now is that there is no Members page or "super secret stuff".

That's all coming back. I just haven't had time in the last day or two. It's all still there, it is just a permissions issue that needs to be updated.

OP
Dogfish Head

Dogfish Head

Staff member
TEA is my HERO
Apr 8, 2012
Huntsville, AL
Country
Everything says you should be able to see it. Let me know if you still can't. Its the last forum on the home page

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
still nothing for me. I started a thread in there before the software change about my mom getting sick though... sure wish I had it.

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
Dogfish head, I can't seem to find a check box so that I can deselect showing my signature. Is there a way I can do that?

🔥 Latest posts