• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

FOX Sports: 'Greg Norman Will Not Return'

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
United States United States
Johnny is polarizing. He's not a cookie cutter talking head and isn't always politically correct. If he comes off as cocky it's because he's a major champion. He's been there at the highest level. He has choked and he has a final round scoring record in the us open. He's been around the block. In my opinion, he was one of the all-time best players with an iron. I highly regard his knowledge of the swing. I enjoy listening to JM.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
Johnny is polarizing. He's not a cookie cutter talking head and isn't always politically correct. If he comes off as cocky it's because he's a major champion. He's been there at the highest level. He has choked and he has a final round scoring record in the us open. He's been around the block. In my opinion, he was one of the all-time best players with an iron. I highly regard his knowledge of the swing. I enjoy listening to JM.
I respect his talent. He's just annoying as :poop: to me.

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
Chamblee and Berman annoy me. Norman is a bore and Faldo is a nitwit, but he is ok I guess. I'm not a Kelly Tihlman fan at all. I like ol' Roger Malbty and David Ferehty.

I think I probably misspelled all of their names. :D

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
Miller ranks up there with Howard Cosell and Dick Vitale in my book.

azgreg used to be 4th on that list, but now that I know he can breath through his nose...
Vitals, now there's another one who needs to away. And Miller had some weird refusal to say hybrid, it's always a utility club or he calls them metal utility clubs.

🔥 Latest posts