• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

FS: Cameron TeI3 Santa Fe 2

wirehair

Life's too short to drink cheap wine.
Apr 29, 2005
FS: Cameron TeI3 Santa Fe 2 - SOLD

This is a very nice one. I took it in partial trade as a beater and got George Palombi to make it new for me. It's a super gamer for someone who likes flow neck putters, and in addition the Santa Fe 2 was only made one year so this model is pretty hard to find. Not really rare, but they only come up for sale every once in a while.

I put a leather wrap Gripmaster pistol grip on it, but I don't like the way the grip sits, something ain't right to me. Pulling those leather grips off can be a problem, so I'll throw in a nice (pulled) Ping Blackout and you can cut the $30 leather off & replace it if you want. It'll come with a headcover that is little more than packing material.

For an additional $45 I'll include a Custom Shop Red racer gamed cover ($72 new but only available with a resto).

$250 includes PP fees, shipped USPS priority CONUS, offshore will be additional shipping. If you want it insured, I'll find out how much and that will also add to the price.

PM me.
a_back_800.jpg
a_face_800.jpg
a_face_sole_800.jpg
a_topline_800.jpg

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
Trying to finance the naked room? :laugh:

That thing is pretty, but one more Scotty and I'd be divorced.:(

OP
wirehair

wirehair

Apr 29, 2005
Hey...stop focusing on my beautiful body. Can't you see I'm trying to finance a trip to Scottsdale? Send $$$$.:laugh:

JArmour

Go VOLS!
Jan 2, 2008
Wow, that's a great price for that putter.

I sold one refinished from BOS for more than that on ebay.

OP
wirehair

wirehair

Apr 29, 2005
The headcover that will come with it is little more than packing material. Couple of other HC options, Red Racer is on the left (It looks better in the pic than it is, top is dirty) $45; on the right is a 2009 Hula that I've currently got on my Gamer - $65.
hc.jpg

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
Congrats Dewey, nice pick up. Has Wirehair shown you the secret handshake yet? Welcome to the fraternity. :D

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Scotty owners are better than normal people. Its science, and you can't argue with science.

🔥 Latest posts