• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

FS: Rife IMO Putter, Adams Hybrids(A7's, idea pros), Original Tour Edge Exotics Head

lildudejds

Shut up ya dumb beaver...
Supporting Member
Aug 2, 2005
FS: Rife IMO Putter, Adams A7 Hybrids, Original Tour Edge Exotics Head

I have for sale a few things here. All prices are shipped. I am looking for a few trades, specifically a K15 23 degree regular flex hybrid with a flat lie angle. A K15 reg flex 5 wood. And a 350. tip Prolaunch Blue driver shaft, reg flex.

First:

Rife IMO Putter 33''. It has a neverbend grip on that I ripped the suction cup off because I love the grip but hated that stupid suction cup. Includes headcover. $50
ai46.photobucket.com_albums_f104_lildudejds_c68f5f8b.jpg

Adams Idea A7 hybrids, 17 and 22 degree. Stock regular flex axivcore black shafts. Headcovers included. $50 each or $90 for pair
ai46.photobucket.com_albums_f104_lildudejds_14104094.jpg

Adams idea pro tour prototypes. SOLD

Tour Edge Exotics 9 degree driver head. This is the original that is an absolute CANNON, and kind of achieved a cult status around the net years ago. A real players head. My buddy broke the shaft at the hosel, and I don't have the equipment necessary to remove the shaft tip, so it comes AS IS. Headcover included. $40

ai46.photobucket.com_albums_f104_lildudejds_89e9131a.jpg

ai46.photobucket.com_albums_f104_lildudejds_71a24790.jpg

OP
lildudejds

lildudejds

Shut up ya dumb beaver...
Supporting Member
Aug 2, 2005
Re: FS: Rife IMO Putter, Adams A7 Hybrids, Original Tour Edge Exotics Head

Prices all lowered

gcinbc

Always up for Round
Oct 15, 2007
Hello, do you still have the Rife putter and the Tee 9* driver head, thanks...Garry

🔥 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online