• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Gatorade dumps Eldrick,

Bignose

Oct 23, 2006
Well, with post Thanksgiving 2009 Tiger, "Is it in you" probably just doesn't have the meaning Gatorade really wants...

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
that video game maker, and i think Tag Heuer (not sure about that one though)

He probably scored half of those chicks because of that watch. I'm thinking they like that kind of publicity :D

The video game thing is a curious situation. All the other games of that ilk, whatever the sport, are named after the LEAGUE, not players. You might see Favre or Lebron on the cover, but they're not called "Lebron James 2009." I suppose they could just go to "PGA Tour Golf 2010," but it might be too late. They're certainly not going to sell any games putting Phil on the cover.

N.V.M.

now...a cartoon
Sep 27, 2008
i have EA Sports Tiger whatever game. the putting part sucks! the rest is barely ok.

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
i have EA Sports Tiger whatever game. the putting part sucks! the rest is barely ok.

I agree. I tried the 08 game, was really excited about it, but hated the hit-stick nonsense. I'll take my Mario Golf on Gamecube. I hear tell of people with good stats making eagles regularly on Tiger Woods? WTF is up with that? Mario doesn't sleep around, either :D

eric89074

Jan 25, 2007
Nike will NEVER cut Tiger. Their entire golf brand is built around him. When he comes back and starts winning the sponsors will be back. Corporate golf needs Tiger more than he needs them.

thekid65

Jan 2, 2009
If and when he gets back on the course, and if and when he starts kicking ass, there will be plenty of endorsements to be had. People will forgive and forget about this, much as they have with Kobe.

nelly

May 17, 2008
N.V.M you are a stupid idiot always with a negative opinion!!!!! wake up and smell the coffe you old git!

N.V.M.

now...a cartoon
Sep 27, 2008
read your posts and i see you are in love with Tiger, so that explains that.

here's a few of your remarks:

i love the way u guys all mock a human error of the greatest figure to ever play the sport. you are all sad!!

You are a typical example of the sad people that deny that he is and may be he greatest ever player for many years to come. he has broken records set bofore. he has made the courses have to change to bring golf forward and away from OLD HACKERS that cant hit it 100 yards. so sir i do wish that you quit this BS of which you speak. if you was a multimillionaire would you try to hide wrong you had done to protect your family. or would you want it to be open to ruin your childrens lives. i ask you to think of that!!!

the Tiger EA game sucks and i do like coffee,mmmmmm.

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
If and when he gets back on the course, ... there will be plenty of endorsements to be had. .....

Correct. The sponsors are the worst kind of fair weather friend. They want to be with you when times are good & they'll drop you like a hot potato when times are bad. Once Woods starts winning again, the sycophants will drop from the trees including new sponsors.

N.V.M you are a stupid idiot always with a negative opinion!!!!! wake up and smell the coffe you old git!

Be careful making comments like that Nelly. Be very careful.

If I didn't know any better i'd say nelly is tryin to start some $hit. At least have a point dude.

+1

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.