• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

GHIN Number

PhillyEagle

Feb 3, 2007
Is it possible to find my GHIN number anywhere on the internet? Can I get the USGA to send my GHIN number to the e-mail address I signed up with before?

OP
P

PhillyEagle

Feb 3, 2007
Apologize if this has been asked before...

Am I allowed to post rounds that I still have the card from over 5 months ago...but I didn't have an established handicap at the time nor was I member of any course. Can I now post all of my previous rounds before so I can get a handicap?

5-2a/1. Requiring Return of Scores Within a Prescribed Period

Q: Since some members of a club have been posting scores up to two months after they were made, would it be proper for the Handicap Committee to require that scores be posted within two weeks of the date on which they were made?

A: Yes. Normally, scores should be posted immediately after the round or as soon as practical. The Handicap Committee may set a reasonable limit within which scores must be posted, taking into account extenuating circumstances.

Found my answer

WildCatGolfer17

Aug 16, 2007
It only takes the newest 20 scores anyways. Also It wont count last years towards this years, it will just show your history.

oops just read you edited it never mind haha

🔥 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online