• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Global Golf = Golf Galaxy?

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
United States United States
Maybe this is common knowledge or maybe I don't know what the hell I am talking about? Just got my daughters clubs from Global Golf today & several of them have Golf Galaxy price tags as well as the pre-owned stickers on them. Are they one & the same?

OP
Wi-Golfer

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
Thanks, wasn't quite sure what the dealio was.

Crossfire

PGA Apprentice
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2006
Deffinatly not the response i was expecting. Kind of a bummer, daughter of a golfer, not a good girl?

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
Honestly I'm glad that you're holding her accountable for her actions. More power to you. Don't respect her unless she deserves it.

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
Nonsense. Biological relation isn't a choice, it's a given. People are all individuals and ought to be treated as such. If A's son/daughter chooses to be an irresponsible fool, they ought to be thought of as an irresponsible fool. Respect their decisions enough to hold them accountable, even if that means losing respect for them. Real life. Eek!

King Par

Supporting Member
Apr 15, 2007
Hahahaha. Okay, whatever floats your boat buddy. Everyone has flaws, they should be respected regardless. Just because you make the wrong choices doesnt mean you should be thought of any less. If that were the case no one would respect anyone. Anyway, Im done with this. Just a clash of opinions is all.

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
Everyone has flaws, they should be respected regardless. Just because you make the wrong choices doesnt mean you should be thought of any less.

You ought to think about the contradictions you must live with if you honestly believe that. Based on what you said, no one should think any less of Hitler. Respect is not a given. If you believe it to be, you misunderstand the purpose of it, and have a faulty conceptual basis for arguing on the subject. Just give it some thought. People make different choices in their lives: some bad, good, forgiveable, unforgiveable. In any case, respect is a result of good choices, and generally only good choices. Making a poor decision here or there doesn't abolish all respect, but continuing to make them despite logic and reason insisting otherwise is moronic, and deserves nothing.

OP
Wi-Golfer

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
Hey, she's my kid & I love her but she's almost 27 yrs old & certainly has made her share of mistakes which she is slowly....very slowly....starting to realize. The good thing is she is now seeing some of her issues & we do discuss them, I call her a ho & she tells me to go screw myself:hunter:

The 100% honest truth is she has gotten a lot better since she had her son, her boyfriend total has actually dropped down to 2 in the last 5 years. Before that however I simply cannot count that high.

This is one hell of a thread jack, good thing it's mine.:laugh:

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
Yeah it sure is. I was thinking that while typing some of those posts. Whoopsie :) Good intellectual stuff though. Glad to hear your daughter is coming around.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.