• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Going here Friday

sssmokin

Retired and loving it
Supporting Member
Jul 2, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
It's been a long, long, winter and much more to go. Warbirdlover and I and another golf buddy are heading to Oshkosh for this:

Golf Expo Wisconsin | Golf Show Appleton | Golf Expo Fox Cities

probably won't be any "bargains" but I hope to spend some $$$. I need a shot of adrenalin. Like I said...……..it's a long, long, winter up here in the frozen tundra.

OP
sssmokin

sssmokin

Retired and loving it
Supporting Member
Jul 2, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Country
And the cart girl will be sssmokin size.
In Wisconsin, it's hit or miss in the cart girl dept. Some courses know how to suck the guys in and have absolutely gorgeous girls. Others have their fat Nieces and Aunts scaring away the customers. Girls like in my posts.

jhmeg2

Sep 16, 2011
Hancock, Wisconsin
Country

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
There was a driver bargain. Brand new HL3 Tour Edge for $95. I talked him down from $150.

And here is something sssmokin and I both bought. Greatest idea on the planet. No more swizel stick blowing away.

Rain Wedge

Last edited:
OP
sssmokin

sssmokin

Retired and loving it
Supporting Member
Jul 2, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Country
There was a driver bargain. Brand new HL3 Tour Edge for $95. I talked him down from $150.

And here is something sssmokin and I both bought. Greatest idea on the planet. No more swizel stick blowing away.

Rain Wedge
Eric and Mitchell were manning the Waushara CC booth. Couldn't find the Two Oaks North booth...………...ha.

OP
sssmokin

sssmokin

Retired and loving it
Supporting Member
Jul 2, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Country
Besides the rain wedge cover, I got some gloves and signed up for lots of chances to win golf. I guess my emails are going to go way up now, with "great deals".

🔥 Latest posts

Members online