• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Going here Friday

OP
sssmokin

sssmokin

Retired and loving it
Supporting Member
Jul 2, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
I don't know if I'm supposed to do this...……...it's just a suggestion. But here's where to order the rainwedge online: Rain Wedge

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
I don't care enough about golf to do it in the rain....

The rain fly that came on my Sun Mountain 4five or Four5(can't remember how they spell it) did fine for the few times I got caught in the rain(and I hate Piña coladas, coconut is disgusting). Now, if I were making money off golf OR I was old and had nothing better to do than golf in the rain, then I'd probably buy one. Looks slick.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
lol, my old guy jokes always pull a reaction from the old guy
Well, I might as well "react". After all, I don't have to go to work. After all, I don't have to get up and go anywhere tomorrow... except the golf course. After all, our kids are grown and self-supporting. After all... you'll be there... some day... after you've worked and slaved away for how many more years???? :D:D:D

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
Well, I might as well "react". After all, I don't have to go to work. After all, I don't have to get up and go anywhere tomorrow... except the golf course. After all, our kids are grown and self-supporting. After all... you'll be there... some day... after you've worked and slaved away for how many more years???? :D:D:D
Too damn many! lol

Although, I'm really trying to be retired by 55, 60 at the latest. But I'll always be doing something. I can't just sit around. You'll probably find me on my 100 acres making/selling something. Or, if that plan doesn't work out, you might just find me on a golf course.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.