• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Golf game

edwan

Banned
Banned
Nov 12, 2013
Country
Indonesia Indonesia
What do you know about the game of golf and how to play the game?

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
What do you know about the game of golf and how to play the game?
I know very little about this "game of golf" of which you speak. What I do know is...

1.) It's called golf because the other vulgar four-letter words were taken.
2.) Spell golf backwards and it's "flog".
3.) One of the most important things to be concerned with in golf is "loft" (Lack Of F'n Talent).
4.) Many who play the game organize and call themselves the USGA (Unusually Sorry Golfing Ability).

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
We play golf because we get to pay money to put our balls in 18 different holes in the same afternoon and still have a sammich maker at home and don't have to take antibiotics.

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
Edwan's posts are always so deeply moving and profound. It really forces you to take a step back and contemplate your existence. What do I know about the game of golf? What do I know about anything, really? Reality is what my mind perceives through light and sound, feel and touch, taste and thought... Philosophically speaking, golf is just these perceptions taken to a higher level of consciousness that culminates in extreme levels of elation and frustration.

tl;dr = Cigars, babes, and Benjamins.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online