• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

golf grips advice

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
I've totally fallen in love with the Golf Pride CP2 Midsize grips on my irons. If I get a raise on my Social Security in 2019, maybe I can afford to put them on the rest of the bag!:D

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
If I get a raise on my Social Security in 2019,

633.gif

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
I've totally fallen in love with the Golf Pride CP2 Midsize grips on my irons. If I get a raise on my Social Security in 2019, maybe I can afford to put them on the rest of the bag!:D
That's what I've been putting on my irons also (std size). I'm about half done replacing them. You using the CP2 Pro with reduced taper?

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Denied. I pay enough into that shit already.
You have two choices. Either keep seeing Social Security taken out of your paycheck so we geezers can play golf 7 days/week... or my wife and I move into your basement so you can be there to change our Depends when we get another few years on us!!:D

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
You have two choices. Either keep seeing Social Security taken out of your paycheck so we geezers can play golf 7 days/week... or my wife and I move into your basement so you can be there to change our Depends when we get another few years on us!!:D

Where do I up my contribution? lol

Members online

No members online now.