• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Golf in America on Golf Channel

slickpitt

Aug 15, 2006
Just watched the first two episodes of this new show on the Golf Channel. While I think some of the stories are quite interesting... I just wonder who the writers were intending to write the commentary for? I'm sorry... I just don't see Anthony Anderson "sharing some wonderful stories" about golf with me. He might tell me about some funny and crazy shit he saw at the golf course! Seriously... I've seen some of his movies and his personality... even saw him on the Playing Lessons with Daniel Chopra. Dude is a loudmouth nutball! Nothing wrong with that I think he's funny as hell for the most part... but man on this show they've got him reading lines that do NOT fit him in the least. Anyone else seen this?

EddieC

Feb 1, 2006
I'm with ya, I watched about 15 minutes and couldn't get into it...and trust me, there's only about 5 channels I ever watch and 254 (golf in HD) is one of them so it has to really suck for me to hit another button:)

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.