• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

golf outing this Saturday

jhmeg2

Sep 16, 2011
Hancock, Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
I am desperately looking for three more people to make a four man team for a basketball golf outing at waushara country club in Wautoma Wisconsin. I had a team one of them was my girlfriend but now I'm single. .. so that's not gonna work. Another was sSssmoking but it's too cold for him to play. please help me out get at me soon

OP
jhmeg2

jhmeg2

Sep 16, 2011
Hancock, Wisconsin
Country
nobody, really?come on you guys help me out here I'm almost desperate I need three players I had a team but they flaked

sssmokin

Retired and loving it
Supporting Member
Jul 2, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Country
Well, it was windy and cold. That's my excuse. We didn't do much. jmeg2 carried us so we didn't embarrass ourselves, but there were teams in there that must go around the state to all these scrambles and make a living that way.

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
Well, it was windy and cold. That's my excuse. We didn't do much. jmeg2 carried us so we didn't embarrass ourselves, but there were teams in there that must go around the state to all these scrambles and make a living that way.
I contributed. I made a birdie putt. After that I stunk. But it's a lot of fun and kidding each other.

OP
jhmeg2

jhmeg2

Sep 16, 2011
Hancock, Wisconsin
Country
Yeah the team in front of us won the year before with -19. The group behind us was driving the ball under our carts while we were putting.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Shot Talk mobile app

🔥 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online