• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Golf Pride BCT

dave.

Mar 20, 2005
Finally landing in the UK, I have held one and they are my new fave grip, really very nice soft half cord, hold one and you will have to have one

Will be doing annual re-grip with these next week, we post full review then

OP
dave.

dave.

Mar 20, 2005
You HAVE to try this grip, and then tell me anyone would ever use any other grip ever again

LyleG

gear head
Aug 10, 2006
Country
Canada Canada
Dave,

If I buy these grips and they suck I am going to come to the UK and kick your wrinkled old ass.

FATC1TY

Taylormade Ho' Magnet
May 29, 2008
I'd like to try them on my wedges, but I have some of the old .58 cords sitting around, so I might just use those hard things.

OP
dave.

dave.

Mar 20, 2005
Lol, Lyle, they are a grip to end all grips. No Need to ever try any other grip ever again

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
United States United States
Haven't tried those but do have the Golf Pride Tour Velvets on the AP1's & like them. I need to pick up a few more & regrip at least my Vokey, that one currently has a Lamkin Sting Free grip...they gave them away a year or 2 ago. Horrible grip.

OP
dave.

dave.

Mar 20, 2005
well these are as soft as velvets with a smidgeon of cord in them

davefud

Jan 31, 2010
Best. Grip. Ever.

Just threw one on my gap wedge with a double wrap of tape underneath. Pretty sure I'm gonna throw them on all my clubs.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online