• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Golfworld: 'C.T. Pan's Hard Road From Taiwan to the PGA Tour'

Dogfish Head

Staff member
TEA is my HERO
Apr 8, 2012
Huntsville, AL
Country
United States United States
LEARN THE INSPIRING GOLF STORY of C.T. Pan, the two-time first-team All-American from University of Washington who won the 2019 RBC Heritage, his first victory on the PGA Tour.

Carrying Pan's byline, the story is written as a first-person account. It begins in Taiwan:
We didn't have much when I was a kid. I was the youngest of six, and we had cousins living with us, too. There was so little room that I shared a bed with my parents and other siblings until I was a teenager. The only way I could play golf was by sneaking on our local course. I'd wake up before 4 a.m. and get in nine before the clubhouse opened, and another nine after it closed. I didn't know until later that the golf shop knew—they always know, right?—but looked the other way. Especially when they found out I was good.​
Pan is 27 and has been on tour for three seasons. In 25 starts during the 2018-19 season, he captured that first win and two top-ten finishes.

Read more.

Source: Golfworld: 'C.T. Pan's Hard Road From Taiwan to the PGA Tour'

🔥 Latest posts