• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

GolfWRX

J.P.C.

Aug 31, 2010
Cape Town, South Africa
Country
South Africa South Africa
logged in for the first time since 2011....thought my account has been deleted for not logging in, anyhow, see i've got 4 posts to my name since joining (20/10/2011) hahahaha, 2 of them i made today.

told them i can hit a perfect draw with my driver and carries about 320y. all of a sudden they all want me to be their best friend....

ok, last sentence is a lie.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
United States United States
I had a login there a long time ago, never really used it. There is a lot of good info there if you can separate out the BS. Unfortunately, the good info to BS ratio is way too high on the BS side of the equation so sifting through the BS to find the useful nuggets can be time consuming.

I never would fit in there as my driver and iron carry distances are way to short to be taken seriously.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
I did some buying and selling over there before they got so big. Since then, I haven't been back. Way too much BS for me.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
80% of those "over there" reviewing clubs or talking about their golf game are 400 lb 28-year-olds, doing so from their mother's basement. 85%, here, probably are.....:D

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
Before I knew the bullshit was so deep over there, I thought you had to average 300 yard drives to keep your membership in that forum. Damn those guys are hitters!:rolleyes:

OP
J.P.C.

J.P.C.

Aug 31, 2010
Cape Town, South Africa
Country
South Africa South Africa
Before I knew the bullshit was so deep over there, I thought you had to average 300 yard drives to keep your membership in that forum. Damn those guys are hitters!:rolleyes:

correction, your drive must not be average 300 yards - it must carry 300 yards average!! :cool: that's why i like them over there - i do that with my lob wedge man!!:D

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.