• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Good cheap golf balls

BogeySwine

Feb 16, 2017
I grabbed some Precept Powerdrive balls at Home Depot. $5/dozen. Good grief, that's cheap. I wonder if they're actually round.

Home Depot Precept Powerdrive balls at .98 cents/dozen! Close out! Picked up 23 dozen for $22.54 + tax! E-mailed local pro about First Tee program to see if the youngsters (4-15 not 40-65y.o.) would be able to use these when spring comes. I hope they will take them.

BogeySwine

Feb 16, 2017
Why does Home Depot have golf balls?

Judging by the size of the display that I saw at Home Depot they originally must have had 200 dozen! After the holidays when I next saw the display there were only 23 dozen left. They must have gotten the entire pallet for less than $4.00/dozen and sold most for $4.98 each. Nice stocking stuffer for the holiday! For .98 cents each buying them all was a "no brainer" even if I didn't need them! They had quite a few other items displayed along the same aisle that weren't the usual fare in stores like Home Depot either. I guess maybe anything that might be an "impulse sale" works for the store until it sits too long!

Hoganman1

Feb 10, 2018
Charlotte, NC
Country
United States United States
I just joined this forum a few days ago, but I think I've entered The Twilight Zone or should I say the Tour Twilight Zone.

🔥 Latest posts