• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Good day with fellow Shottalker extereme VTF03

VA Park Ranger

Supporting Member
Feb 8, 2014
Green Bay Virginia
Country
United States United States
Good round of golf with fellow forum member extermeVTF03. If any of you get a chance to play with him, watch out, he has game. Putting was challenging all around for both of us, but the man has some straight distance. If I was 15 years younger, I might have been a good match for him, but today, not so much. Im blaming it on laying tile for the past 2 days, and not playing for over 3 weeks.

Its nice to meet a fellow shottalker, ive been o THP for about 8 months and have not been worthy to play at that level, according to the other members. Thanks extermeVTF03, had a good day, even though I played like $heit.

extremeVFT03

golfaholic
Supporting Member
Apr 22, 2007
Country
United States United States
Yep great match glad to get out and play after all the snow and rain. Va park ranger is a great guy and I think he played pretty good. He putted better then me that's for sure. Who would have thought those wet greens would have been that quick. Had lots of fun can't wait to do it again.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.