• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Good report from Doctor

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
Just left my doctors office, I'm through with radiation, (thank gawd). Going through another round of chemo now. But had a CT Scan done last thursday and got the results back today. One of the place has all dissapeared, the largest of them is now 90% smaller. My doc was tickled with the results and thinks we have this on the run, :)

Thank you all for you're continued thoughts and prayers.

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
This is extremely great news Dub! I was just going to PM you tonight and ask how it was going and this is better then my wildest hopes!!

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
I am SOOOOO happy to hear this Dub!!!! It may be the best news i have heard in awhile!

Stay strong and keep fighting! We are all here pulling for you! Don't hesitate to PM if you need something!

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
Great News Dub!!!

Glad to hear you're(with the help of the Docs) kicking it's ass!!!

Really need to get some people together again for another shot talk outing...

OP
mddubya

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
Thanks for everything guys, it really means a lot knowing y'all are concerned and thinking about me.

And no doubt Clark, I'm past ready for another shot-talk-get-together. Let's try and find a location a bit farther north/cooler weather, easier on you and maybe get Warbird and Ssssmokin and some of the other cheeseheads invovled this time.

sssmokin

Retired and loving it
Supporting Member
Jul 2, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Country
Thanks for everything guys, it really means a lot knowing y'all are concerned and thinking about me.

And no doubt Clark, I'm past ready for another shot-talk-get-together. Let's try and find a location a bit farther north/cooler weather, easier on you and maybe get Warbird and Ssssmokin and some of the other cheeseheads invovled this time.
FANTASTIC NEWS DUB.................made my day. I would be up for this if we can work it in to everyone's schedule.

SplooGe

Supporting Member
Jan 7, 2007
Thats awesome, need a WI get together next May/June.

🔥 Latest posts