• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Gotta love Quick Fixes!

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
I was at the range yesterday. Felt like I was hitting it near the centre of the club face but was losing 10 yards, coming up shy of my usual target green. I asked the pro to come and have a quick look at me. He watched me hit two shots and said to narrow my stance to shoulder width and do a forward press with my hands before my takeaway. The former as my wide stance was preventing me from turning and the latter as I was delofting my 6 iron turning it into a 7.

Bingo! I immediately banged three in a row back onto my usual green. I walked away 10ft tall, high fives all round and left full of confidence. Looking forward to shooting 97 tomorrow!!

ChrisLyons

Feb 5, 2013
Owingsville,Ky
Country
United States United States
97? I'm sure a "playa" like you could shoot that on 27 holes. I thought I was the only person in the world who could break 80 one time out and the next play so pitiful that I quit keeping score and try to figure out what I'm doing wrong and only make it worse. Then not play for a month and it's like somebody hit the reset button. Stupid game. Sure is fun though!

🔥 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online