• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Great Swing

sol adoni

Banned
Banned
May 20, 2013
SFL
Country
United States United States
A tour level player I play with.

What a swing, it's like watching art.

OP
sol adoni

sol adoni

Banned
Banned
May 20, 2013
SFL
Country
Oh, anyone in SFL want to take him on in a money game.
LET ME KNOW

He is leaving for Q school in Europe after the summer.

OP
sol adoni

sol adoni

Banned
Banned
May 20, 2013
SFL
Country
Normal driver I think, but a extra extra hard shaft.
Kid is 6'3"
Hits it 360 in air on monitor, in a wheel barrel.
Daly never had such an easy long swing, this kid is very rare, look at the tempo, not one wasted movement.

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Normal driver I think, but a extra extra hard shaft.
Kid is 6'3"
Hits it 360 in air on monitor, in a wheel barrel.
Daly never had such an easy long swing, this kid is very rare, look at the tempo, not one wasted movement.
If anything Daly was more fluid and silky smooth. This kid just explodes. My back and feet hurt watching him!

I bet he hits it a mile, how's his control? Everybody on tour hits it a mile, the guys that stay on tour can control it.

OP
sol adoni

sol adoni

Banned
Banned
May 20, 2013
SFL
Country
He was on a launch monitor at Golf Trader in SFL saturday, the whole shop stopped, out of the box first swing 350 carry, 10 swings all around 360 carry in a wheel barrel, he was JAW DROPPING, I've played a bunch with him this past week, since one of my companies may sponsor him on Euro Tour, his proximity to the hole is crazy, 12 to 18 feet almost every hole. 480 yard par 4's he's hitting sand wedges into the green. I've seen a ton of tour pros up close, no one compares to him IMO. This kid is the REAL DEAL. So yeah someone to watch. His putting is ok, but could be better, he's rolling 12 to 18 footers almost every hole, making lots of birdies and eagles, but he misses some, as expected past 10 feet, inside 10 feet, he's rock solid, in the hole or lipping out in the 7 to 10 foot range, as expected, inside 6 foot, he's rock solid. So he has it all, a little week on long putts, since he rarely has 40 footers. Short game chipping weak, since he rarely misses greens. I showed him a wrist break chip stroke like Player, he hit it twice and the third time he holed it. NATURAL. Plus he's a little 'freaky' since he's double jointed and almost 6'4". Absolute PLAYER.

OP
sol adoni

sol adoni

Banned
Banned
May 20, 2013
SFL
Country
Is he going to end up as one of your caddie pics posing by a pin

I introduced him to a few of my 'caddies' they all loved him. LOL Everywhere he goes the chicks are falling all over him. A charmer. hehe

MattyB

Not a sheep shagger.
Supporting Member
Dec 30, 2012
Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Got a name in the YouTube video in OP.

OP
sol adoni

sol adoni

Banned
Banned