• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Great weekend.

P_102

Jun 7, 2005
Had a great time for only $50! Annual "lake rats" golf outing over the weekend. 2 breakfasts, 2 rounds of golf (w/ cart), condo, steak dinner....

Our group is mostly hackers, in the practice round only 3 (out of 16) broke 100. Had 5 3-man scramble teams, winners were -1, my team was even.

We lacked the key scramble skill.....putting! Missed 2 inside 6 ft. and 3 more inside 10-12 ft.!

P_102

Gareth

Nov 9, 2005
borrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggg:smilie_cl

OP
P

P_102

Jun 7, 2005
OKAY, G, I'll try to spice it up a bit......one of the players owns 2 "gentlemens" clubs, suggested next time he brings a couple "employees"
as cart girls.

That better?

P_102

Wheelerm

GET IN THE HOLE!
Oct 11, 2005
Hey lads, we have ran past the point if they would of been wearing leather or not

OP
P

P_102

Jun 7, 2005
It was nice, Dave. Contrary to a couple of the childish statements above, we had a great time.

Played the course at Runaway Bay, Bridgeport, Tx. The roughs were hardpan in many places but the fairways were nice and the greens excellent! (bent grass, very soft but also very fast w/ lots of undulations).

Only a few of us are semi serious about golf, the rest play only a couple times a year. The whole thing is done once a year as a gettaway, nothing serious. Golf, poker, lots of booze, more golf....I'm sure you know the drill.

Weather was great, mid 70's the whole time and not too much wind.

P_102

dave.

Mar 20, 2005
Mid 70s? Can I swear at you,or just call you names? I'm playing in a pro-am on Thursday,forecast is for 8 degrees:(

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Aug 31, 2004
dave. said:
Mid 70s? Can I swear at you,or just call you names? I'm playing in a pro-am on Thursday,forecast is for 8 degrees:(

You'll have to curse us both. I played 27 holes Sunday and it was 85F.

You do mean 8C right?

🔥 Latest posts

Members online