• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Grip Poll

Grip type

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
If I can make this poll work there should be multiple answers (2) allowed for grip type and how. Please comment on your grip and why you like it. Example: I use a strong vardon grip as it feels the best to me.

OP
warbirdlover

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
Where's nututhugame? He uses a baseball grip if I remember for those who need their polls gripped.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Got started with a "baseball grip"... 10-finger. Have made efforts to go Vardon or interlock. Just doesn't work for me. And... too old, now, to change!!!

Left hand low for putting.

MarkFed

Jun 17, 2013
New England
Country
I use an interlocking grip. Neutral with my irons, but a little strong with my driver.
I have short fingers, and I was taught that interlocking was the best grip for people with short fingers.

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
Vardon - Normal

I have tried interlocking, it just feels weird. I started out ten fingers...then tried interlocking, then tried Vardon. Stuck with Vardon. Originally my grip was a little weak, then I strengthened it to deal with a bad slice. After getting my swing plane closer to normal, I gradually weakened my grip back to normal to get away from the hook flight.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
I use an interlocking grip. Neutral with my irons, but a little strong with my driver.
I have short fingers, and I was taught that interlocking was the best grip for people with short fingers.
Did you not read the book, "Happy Hooker"??? If you had, you'd never admit to having short fingers!!!!!!!:D

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.