• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Happy Birthday WBL!!!

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
WBL... now you'll know what it's like to be reeeeaaaallllyyyy old! Do you realize you're as old as I am for a few months? And, my friend, that IS old!!!!

Next year, you need to celebrate your birthday in the middle of winter. If someone lit that many candles on a cake in December... in Wisconsin... it would melt all the snow and courses could open 4 months earlier than usual!!!!!

p.s. I just hope the dementia hasn't set in so he forgets what ShotTalk is and doesn't have a chance to read all the "generous" birthday wishes!!!!

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
Happy B'day "J", I hope you have a great one, play some golf and shoot your all time best score.

If not, then just don't eat to much cake and ice cream, :D

Esox

Supporting Member
Aug 6, 2008
Happy birthday, WBL. When we played together last year at Silver Spring, I would have sworn you were at least a day or two younger than sssmokin'.

Kevin

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
Thanks guys, and limp, I know what you mean.

Don't forget it's also my twin brother sssmokin's birthday!! :D

I think you may have told me that before but I had forgotten. There is now a sssmokin thread in the members section, ;)

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Anyone else ever notice that Warbird and Sssmokin have the same birthday?

Small world, :D

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
Hey mate!

Greetings to you!!!!

Happy Birthday!!!!

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.