• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States
Happy Father's Day to all the fathers, grandfathers, and I think we have at least 1 great grandfather (somebody tell me if that's so).

Based on how you are here, I really believe we have a great group of dad's on this site (even Glark!).

I truly hope every one of you has a great day!

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
Happy Father's Day to all the fathers, grandfathers, and I think we have at least 1 great grandfather (somebody tell me if that's so).

Based on how you are here, I really believe we have a great group of dad's on this site (even Glark!).

I truly hope every one of you has a great day!
Thanks MC! Heading over to our local daughter's house for some ribs, fixin's, dessert and family time while watching my favorite major!

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
One of the daughters thought I needed a 'Chilly Pad' to keep me cool on the course. Wet it down this morning and headed out. Draped it around my neck on about #3. Problem was, I was still drinking steaming hot coffee. Coffee ran out on hole #9. Drank water on the back 9. I guess draping a cooling chamois around your neck while drinking hot coffee simply exemplifies "stupid is as stupid does"!:rolleyes:

Yep, Happy Fathers Day to all of you ShotTalkers!!!! Spend all the time you can with them. Life's too short to miss a chance for a hug or squeeze.

🔥 Latest posts