• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Happy Friday Song

bames

Purchased a better game
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2006
Utah
Country
United States United States
Driving to work this morning I had to pull this song up from the old shuffle. For some reason it felt appropriate. Happy Friday and enjoy

OP
bames

bames

Purchased a better game
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2006
Utah
Country
Happy Friday ladies...bounce that thing like a trampoline

Last edited:
OP
bames

bames

Purchased a better game
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2006
Utah
Country
WTF is wrong with you?

R35

Its a laundry list...but the words to the song cracked me up. I could do without the two pillow fighters singing it, but I laughed when I heard it so I had to share

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Look, I wasn't asking you to fix it. I was questioning your rationale, your sanity, your sexual preference and quite possibly your mental capacity. Nothing more. Don't look deeper than that and try and cover it up with Jay-Z.

R35

OP
bames

bames

Purchased a better game
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2006
Utah
Country
Look, I wasn't asking you to fix it. I was questioning your rationale, your sanity, your sexual preference and quite possibly your mental capacity. Nothing more. Don't look deeper than that and try and cover it up with Jay-Z.

R35

Oh hell's bells Rock, you're on the wrong damned site if you're looking for any one of those things! This is Shottalk...not exactly CancerResearch.org!

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.