• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Happy New Year 2019!!!

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
Happy New Year gentlemen, have a wonderful evening and cheers to an amazing 2019!
"... gentlemen..."???? You've got to be kidding! Do they even exist on Shot Talk??:rolleyes:

Yes! In 2019... Play more golf... Hit it straighter... Make more putts... Lose less balls... Buy more clubs... Sweet talk more cart girls... AND POST MORE ON SHOT TALK!!!!

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
This past year I've learned WAY MORE THEN I EVER WANTED TO KNOW about fixing sink drains, sump pumps, check valves, mounting rain gutters, putting in kitchen sink faucets, killing weeds, planting grass and on and on.

You say this is all normal for a home owner but here's the problem. All this new knowledge is taking up space in my brain that could better be put to use in playing golf. o_O

So in 2019 I'm forgetting all this junk and directing all the space I have left up there for golf. Wish me luck. :confused:

Oh yeah, had 116 rounds of golf in 2018.

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
I have no idea how many rounds I played in 2018...

My initial guess would be > 10 and < 25.

Spent a lot of fun time at the range with work friends though. That was solid. Also went to top golf...which...isn't really much help for real golf but I got drunk and had fun.
Top Golf is a blast. Wings, big TVs, hot waitress staff, and target golf!

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
Also went to top golf...which...isn't really much help for real golf but I got drunk and had fun.
I went there with my left-handed friend and we challenged each other opposite-handed. Think your swing is ugly now? Try going opposite!
lol.gif

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
I went there with my left-handed friend and we challenged each other opposite-handed. Think your swing is ugly now? Try going opposite!
lol.gif
I've never attempted to swing a left handed club...but when I was a bowling coach they told us one of the best ways to teach yourself how to be a better coach, is to attempt to coach yourself to bowl with your weak hand. Basically saying, 'This is how a new bowler feels". A way to gain empathy for them and realize the really small things that make a big difference but we glean over because it's muscle memory for us.

Wow what a disaster...I almost fell over on the first approach.

🔥 Latest posts