• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Harry was right!

soxngolf

The Chick
Jul 26, 2008
Annika's quotes at the Canadian Open:

Since announcing she was "stepping away," Sorenstam hasn't won a tournament. She wants to make the most of the eight tournaments left on her schedule.

"I'm doing the best I can to stay focused on the game," she said. "Its never been about a farewell tour or about saying goodbye, other than I'm here and I want to support each tournament.

"But I also want to win. I'm a competitor. But having said that, I have not performed as well since I made my announcement. Maybe there's something unconsciously telling me it's OK."

I agree with Harry, she is having a tough time focusing. Annika is ready to be done with professional golf for a while. When she first announced, I was like, why? why? why?, but it seems it is the right time for her. I would still love to see her win again this year!

OP
soxngolf

soxngolf

The Chick
Jul 26, 2008
It would be nice if we could watch it on TV . . .

What? You don't think 9:00 to 11:30 pm on Sat and Sunday is appropriate tv time?:rolleyes:

mont86

Supporting Member
Nov 5, 2005
Harry is pretty smart. We're lucky to have him..

Victory

Nov 18, 2007
she has alot on the plate. like womens golf as a whole for the main course. she'll be back- in a few years.. she is in good enough shape to return.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.