• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Head to head with the Rock!

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
We're head to head this week in the Fantasy league. My best score of the year so far (thank you, LT for your 4 TDs...) and I'm up 120-99. I'm done, and the Rock has Steve Smith against my Buccaneers defense. Go Bucs! I need these braggin' rights.

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Who owns the Shottalk Greenskeepers? That was a killer game, currently 75-75, with 1 game to play for me, cmon Bucs defense, score me a point!

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
I need Smith to score two TD's and receive for 100+ yards. 22 points would be ideal. :D

R35

OP
Eracer

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
Who owns the Shottalk Greenskeepers? That was a killer game, currently 75-75, with 1 game to play for me, cmon Bucs defense, score me a point!

That would be DaveBud.

Like I said - I've sucked wind all year. Give me my fleeting moment in the sun, will ya'?

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
That would be DaveBud.

Like I said - I've sucked wind all year. Give me my fleeting moment in the sun, will ya'?

No way. If I make a comeback, this will be my triumph of the year. :D

R35

Davebud

Crackhead Zebra
Oct 31, 2005
That would be DaveBud.

Actually Ezra named his team Shottalk Greenskeepers, I have the distinct pleasure of mismanaging the "Crackhead Zebras".:)

OP
Eracer

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
So Ezra is the guy who sucks at this worse than me? Sorry for the "DISS", Dave!

BTW - it sucks being 4th in the power rankings (right behind you at 7-2) and only being 4-5. I've outscored everybody in the Eastern Division. GaNgGrEeN is just too tough in my division, and the SignalMountainBoys are just lucky.
Oh well - I am on a two game win streak (soon to be three...):hunter:

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
Whomever I played this week, had Steve McNair go off, while Bulger stunk.

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Oh sweet mama, if there is one team I want to beat, it's Ezra's.

Actually I've sucked all year too, I'm what...2-6? Oh well, after this, 3-6, and mostly important, I beat Ezra.

Davebud

Crackhead Zebra
Oct 31, 2005
Whomever I played this week, had Steve McNair go off, while Bulger stunk.

I played Mike Bell, thinking Bush was going to sit out with his injury. Bush had his best game of the year, Bell scored nothing. I will lose this week as a direct result of that decision.

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
all i need is for Joey Galloway to not have a career day and i'm back to .500

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
YG, in the past what...few weeks, this is all you've posted!? CMON MAN!

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
all i need is for Joey Galloway to not have a career day and i'm back to .500

all my players are done....he's the only guy left playing for Mors AB alto

just not much to post about Jeff, my best friend is moving to argentina in december/January and i've been kinda down about it for awhile, just trying to maximize time with him and have barely touched a club for several weeks, that and school have been killing me lately, just trying to stay afloat basically

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
What I was getting at Gun was that Galloway won't do much. And, neither will anyone else, from the looks of things.

What a terrible MNF game.

R35

Members online

No members online now.