• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

HeliGolf

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
Since my club hosted the Irish Open last year, the course has been inundated with visitors. Lots of golfers from the US and Canada filling our fairways. Some drive, some bus, and some just jet in. Must be nice to arrive by chopper, play and then away. Here is one on the practice tee of our driving range that I came across last night when I went out for a few holes.

I can't imagine it is cheap, but hey, what an entrance. I'll bet the caddies were fighting it out for those bags. Big tippers!!!

Attachments

• HeliGolf.jpg
    HeliGolf.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 136

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
United States United States
Since my club hosted the Irish Open last year, the course has been inundated with visitors. Lots of golfers from the US and Canada filling our fairways. Some drive, some bus, and some just jet in. Must be nice to arrive by chopper, play and then away. Here is one on the practice tee of our driving range that I came across last night when I went out for a few holes.

I can't imagine it is cheap, but hey, what an entrance. I'll bet the caddies were fighting it out for those bags. Big tippers!!!
That is pretty fantastic!

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
Must be nice to arrive by chopper, play and then away. Here is one on the practice tee of our driving range that I came across last night when I went out for a few holes.

I can't imagine it is cheap, but hey, what an entrance.

AzGreg was in town?

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.