• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Hello everyone from Pa.

Rick R

Old school curmudgeon
Mar 18, 2014
Evans City, Pennsylvania
Country
United States United States
I had been looking for a golf forum for quite a while and just stumbled on this one when I was looking for some information on adjusting my Taylormade driver. We have many golf courses here in W. Pa. and in Butler County. I've played most of them, since most are within an hours driving time. I belong to the Tri County Golf League, joining last season and continuing this year as well.
I'm a high handicapper, but I'm having a Ball learning something new every year. My caricature avatar was created by my son, who does it part time. I love to explore new golf courses whenever my wife and I travel and I've played many unusual and challenging ones. My eldest son lives near Charlottesville Va and has a golf course within the community where he lives. I'm looking forward to trying it out this summer.

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Welcome!

We need to get more members up in New England, specifically Vermont that I can play with.

TrickyPutt

Banned
Banned
Jan 11, 2012
Alabama
Country
Welcome! Dont worry about digging up old threads and subjects on the board, because there is a lot of good info in here and its huge fun to reread the really old posts.

OP
Rick R

Rick R

Old school curmudgeon
Mar 18, 2014
Evans City, Pennsylvania
Country
My son lives at Lake Monticello, at Palmyra. They have a golf course in the community. Have you ever played the 9 hole in McIntyre park?

🔥 Latest posts

Members online