• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Hello from Germany

Hubert

Jan 11, 2013
Ennepetal
Country
Germany Germany
Am glad to find this Forum with so many interesting topics. I am an enthusiastic Golfer (who isn't ;-)) from Germany traveling arround world and checking for nice golf courses. Favorite place for me to golf is Thailand, Hua Hin with 9 courses in a breathtaking surrounding. I am there 2 times a year and the days are like this: breakfast, 5 hours of golf (Black Mountain Course is favorite), take 2 hours of oil massage from a beautiful Lady with stroooong arms, go sight seeing or relax on the beach, have crisby chicken with hot papaya salad and beer (all togehter for like 4 bucks), then see some friends again for talking about golf and having some drinks at a nice bar. Next days same procedure!

My favorite thing for winter training is to play the P3Pro Swing simulator. I got the system like 1 year ago and have been an beta tester for the online game as well from the very beginning. As far as i know I am the only tester from Germany. I can say there is a lot of fun with it even if there are some software bugs on several courses. The guys from P3 like Chuck and Tim did take care for each single bug report or question. The online game is working quite good if you know how to set up a game and if you have a minimum of knowledge obout your computer. Using google chrome the video and sound application works very well and it is fun to see the other guys across the atlantic hitting the ball. Of course playing online is influenced by network speed and connection loss sometimes, but all in all it workes very
good. I play every single day during winter time and since ths system is not forgiving any mistake my play did improve so much without any teacher. This saved a lot of money to me and learning by doing did help to set the "how to swing" into my mind much better. The online play against other players is like a competition in real life. You play acceptable as long as you play alone. Once I play online against the guys in US I never can play same good as I can do. So P3Pro online feature helps to get your mind more ready for real competition as well.

I hope to meet some nice people here or on the course!

Members online

No members online now.