• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Hello from Louisiana

Mid70s

Apr 12, 2007
hey guys, new to the forum, not the game (although that would give me a much better excuse most of the time:laugh: ).......been playing for about 18 yrs off and on, and i'm currently addicted to this great game again after about 2 years of not playing.......looking forward to sharing views/opinions with everyone and reading yours.....take it easy guys.

hey guys, new to the forum, not the game (although that would give me a much better excuse most of the time:laugh: ).......been playing for about 18 yrs off and on, and i'm currently addicted to this great game again after about 2 years of not playing.......looking forward to sharing views/opinions with everyone and reading yours.....take it easy guys.
Hope you make it this week to the zurich

Hope you make it this week to the zurich

yeah, i'm heading down friday morning and playing at a course nearby, then going to watch the tourney on saturday.......it'll be my first time to attend a pga event and i'm definitely looking forward to it

yeah, i'm heading down friday morning and playing at a course nearby, then going to watch the tourney on saturday.......it'll be my first time to attend a pga event and i'm definitely looking forward to it

make sure you dont bring any restricted items... like cell phone or camera... but if you need to, make sure the cell is on vibrate or silent, and make sure you hide them well...

they WILL kick you out in a heartbeat..

and follow your favorite player if you are willing to walk.. you can learn alot from just watching and paying attention, and make sure to hit the driving range... the players are more relaxed there, and they might talk to you... :)

Featured Reviews

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54