• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Hello from NEPA

cinnepa

May 28, 2014
Country
United States United States
hey gang, charles from northeastern pennsylvania here - looking forward to interacting with many of you. actually stumbled on this site by accident today and glad to be a member now. longtime GOLFWRX member and EBAY'er with this same username. hopefully it's sunny where you are with many birdies in your future.

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
Sorry, but we only take new members from Wisconsin.

j/k Welcome.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
Welcome to Shot Talk! Pull up a chair, pop open a beer, and enjoy!!

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Welcome! None of us hit it as far as those on the other board you named. None of us are as uptight about having Tour tested equipment as those on the other board you named. We're just a bunch of has-beens and wanna-be's... here for the comradery and fun. Sit back and enjoy!!!

NE PA?? Anywhere near Montgomery County?

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
Welcome! None of us hit it as far as those on the other board you named. None of us are as uptight about having Tour tested equipment as those on the other board you named. We're just a bunch of has-beens and wanna-be's... here for the comradery and fun. Sit back and enjoy!!!
Well... some of us hit it that far... :D

Welcome Cinnepa!

TrickyPutt

Banned
Banned
Jan 11, 2012
Alabama
Country
hey gang, charles from northeastern pennsylvania here - looking forward to interacting with many of you. actually stumbled on this site by accident today and glad to be a member now. longtime GOLFWRX member and EBAY'er with this same username. hopefully it's sunny where you are with many birdies in your future.
Yeah I saw birds when I was climbing up the tree to get my ball.

Welcome!

OP
cinnepa

cinnepa

May 28, 2014
Country

NE PA?? Anywhere near Montgomery County?

about 2 hours directly north......and i'm usually a stock shaft guy in reference to tour issue :)

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
about 2 hours directly north......and i'm usually a stock shaft guy in reference to tour issue :)
Used to visit Colmar, PA once or twice/year. Sometimes would fly into Newark, instead of Philly, if the flights were significantly cheaper. Sorry, but never really missed "scrapple"... and I've eaten most everything available to man. That scrapple was simply disgusting stuff!!!!

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
G'day and welcome from a place nowhere near Philadelphia.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.