• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Hello Shottalk

candukid

Jan 6, 2015
Southern Ontario
Country
Canada Canada
I'm here now too!!!
Hello to all of you. Some of you may know me but I've been over at FGI for a long time now.
Decided to join a new forum.

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
United States United States
I'm here now too!!!
Hello to all of you. Some of you may know me but I've been over at FGI for a long time now.
Decided to join a new forum.

Welcome! I'm on my second day and well on my way to 10,000 posts! ;) Glad you came over kid! The software here ROCKS - talk about easy to post, reply, insert pics.......makes FGI look like the dark ages. Oh, I was sdandrea1 over in FGI............

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
Welcome! I'm on my second day and well on my way to 10,000 posts! ;) Glad you came over kid! The software here ROCKS - talk about easy to post, reply, insert pics.......makes FGI look like the dark ages. Oh, I was sdandrea1 over in FGI............
To check your target for post count click on members at the top of the page and set a goal.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Oh, crap!!! Another Canadian. We're doomed!!!

Welcome!!!! Don't know why the sudden influx of folks from FGI. We've done a pretty good job adopting these last two. Treat us kindly and we might put up with you, also!!!:D

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country

Welcome!!!! Don't know why the sudden influx of folks from FGI. We've done a pretty good job adopting these last two. Treat us kindly and we might put up with you, also!!!:D

We feared that forum may lose its sponsorship.......look like it will stay alive for now, but I took one subsonic's advice and joined here just in case and then started talking it up over there........"join it and they will come"? :)

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
To check your target for post count click on members at the top of the page and set a goal.
Yeah, but some of those don't even exist anymore. They've done stupid things... like go off to raise a family. Amazed how many posts WBL has. He takes the entire winters off to hunt and fish. Don't know how he has time to post that much just during the 4-week Wisconsin golf season. Of course, back when he was changing drivers every 24 to 36 hours..............

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country

FGI was down the other day for a server reboot. News came out that the site had been sold so they are hedging their bets.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.