• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Hello

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
United States United States
Been an FGI forum member for 14 years and just discovered Shottalk.

Welcome Rick! 'Bout time you showed up! I'm PapaD in here but you know me as sdandrea1 in FGI. This forum is way more fun and WAY less contentious than FGI. Toulon has not found us yet, so don't tell him. It's all about kidding and fun in here. Hope you like it. ;)

OP
Rickochet

Rickochet

Jan 10, 2016
Kentucky
Country
Hi Steve. I saw your post on FGI and thought I would give this one a try. I had trouble setting up and account until I did it through Facebook.

PaPaD

Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Country
Hi Steve. I saw your post on FGI and thought I would give this one a try. I had trouble setting up and account until I did it through Facebook.
This software is pretty slick. You'll find out quickly. azgreg - he's a dick, but he's one of the nicer dicks in here. I'm not sure where I rank as dicks in here, but I'm working on it. :D

subsonic, azgreg, NiftyNiblick from FGI are in here as well. I think R35 shows up in FGI as well.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
This software is pretty slick. You'll find out quickly. azgreg - he's a dick, but he's one of the nicer dicks in here. I'm not sure where I rank as dicks in here, but I'm working on it. :D
You, sir, are head geezer dick!

Welcome to Shot Talk Rickochet! Pull up a chair, open a beverage of your choice, and stay a while!

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
I guess that could be either good or bad. :)
It's good. This forum is more of golf buddies, hanging around having a few adult beverages.. We can be quite rude to each other at times so it's good to have a little thicker skin here. I come here for the camaraderie. If I'm looking for more technical info pertaining to club building, etc. I go to FGI. If I'm looking for more hard core golf discussion I go to GolfWRX.

This is a small forum with a close knit group of guys. Maybe with the uncertainty of FGI at the moment we can grow a little over here.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
It's good. This forum is more of golf buddies, hanging around having a few adult beverages.. We can be quite rude to each other at times so it's good to have a little thicker skin here. I come here for the camaraderie. If I'm looking for more technical info pertaining to club building, etc. I go to FGI. If I'm looking for more hard core golf discussion I go to GolfWRX.

This is a small forum with a close knit group of guys. Maybe with the uncertainty of FGI at the moment we can grow a little over here.
Dick.

See? He's right.

PaPaD

Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Country

This is "fun" rude................some of those wackos in FGI are freaking "hate" rude!

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.