• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Help BD!

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Aug 31, 2004
I posted a score today but I managed to put in a 7 instead of a 27. My asshat avatar turns out to be fitting huh?

Edit: I just looked and that's not what I did. I put the index as 17 instead of 71. That really screws up your score.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
BD is gonna snap. I did this too a while back and he sent me the most profanity filled PM you've ever seen.

;)

R35

Silver

I don't have a handicap.
Dec 5, 2004
Hide your children DaveE, BD's gonna be out for revenge and I heard he starts with your family first, just to make you suffer more.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
S, have you been reading my PM's from BD?

All that talk of scalpels and fish hooks...he's a scary dude...

R35

Silver

I don't have a handicap.
Dec 5, 2004
No, but I haven't seen my parents since I asked him about forgetting to post a score one week.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Geeze.

If you think that is bad, I've NEVER seen your parents EVER!!! ;)

That's pretty scary...

R35

OP
DaveE

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Aug 31, 2004
You guys forget that BD is on the US side and a 27 is gonna to be alot better than a 7 for our team.

USA.....USA......USA..... :usflag:

bdcrowe

ST Homeland Security
Aug 30, 2004
I am now over my mad spell at reading thins, and teh mtaser's 2 (count them, TWO) screwed up entries. Anyway... I've settled down, the kids' bruises are healing...

Everyone with a score needing changed post here with #s and date entered and I'll delete it. I'm just back from vacation, so back to the real world.

And Silver... Your parents just never loved you. Honest. ;)

OP
DaveE

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Aug 31, 2004
Yesterday. See above. Thanks. :D

edit: How was your vacation, where did you go?

bdcrowe

ST Homeland Security
Aug 30, 2004
DaveE, I've deleted the round. So, you can reenter the score and all should be well.

Master. I've deleted your last 3 rounds. Please remember that you are to enter STABLEFORD scores. You had a 70s, a 70s and a 150s score for the last 3 rounds. Also, just enter 72 in as your index if you can't put in a "scratch" for your course.

Thanks.

bdcrowe

ST Homeland Security
Aug 30, 2004
Thanks for asking Dave. We went to my old stomping grounds in Savannah GA. Plenty of beach, a bit 'o golf. Very nice, very sunburned, and back to the old grind...

OP
DaveE

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Aug 31, 2004
bdcrowe said:
Thanks for asking Dave. We went to my old stomping grounds in Savannah GA. Plenty of beach, a bit 'o golf. Very nice, very sunburned, and back to the old grind...

Sounds like a good time. I always judge a vacation figuring it was a good one if I feel like I need another one when I get home. Beach and golf, good combination.

Thanks for fixing my screw up.

bdcrowe

ST Homeland Security
Aug 30, 2004
No worries and no screw ups. It's all good. I just wish I'd have the time to write the page logic better so that things are easier on ya'll.

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
bdcrowe said:
No worries and no screw ups. It's all good. I just wish I'd have the time to write the page logic better so that things are easier on ya'll.

Next season, you'll be writing it better and you'll have a shot talk page to do it on. ;)

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.