• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

HELPPP!!!

floggerrushmd

Supporting Member
Jul 11, 2008
I am looking to get my Dad a new putter. He fell in love with my putter a Scotty Cameron Studio Style Newport 2, but wants it with the "stubby santa fe" style of hozel you can see at sunset beach golf's website. That makes it either the Newport 1.5 or 2.5 model. If any of you have one of these you are willing to part with let me know.

I also found two sites that are selling it but I have never heard of them or worked with them before. Does anyone know anything about the following two sites:

Golf Clubs, Golf Equipment, Golf Accessories&Shoes Wholesale Shop Online - My Golf Wholesale or
golfdiscountsale.com

Any help is greatly appreciated. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

wirehair

Life's too short to drink cheap wine.
Apr 29, 2005
Both of those sites are ChinaLand places that sell cheap counterfeit knockoffs. You don't wanna go there for your Dad's putter.

OP
floggerrushmd

floggerrushmd

Supporting Member
Jul 11, 2008
thanks that is what I figured, but I just wanted to make sure.

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
There is something funny in the mygolfwholesale site. In the front page, wait until the Mizuno offer comes in. You'll notice it says "ON SLAE" instead of "ON SALE" ehehehe I just though it was funny heheheehe

FATC1TY

Taylormade Ho' Magnet
May 29, 2008
You can also take note of the extremely low prices. Mis-matched pictures for descriptions, and the fact that some of them are inverted and mirrored in reverse for some of the photos..

It's fake out the wazzoo.

🔥 Latest posts