• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Here from Utah

socalkid18

Pee Wee champ
Jun 22, 2007
Hello I am here from Utah and look forward to meeting as many people as possible. Thanks for having me. Also I might as well put it out there I am looking for the Nike OSS Slingshots Graphite Stiff Irons. Please let me know what you see.:hunter:

Sandpiper3

Golf Course Designer
Aug 9, 2006
Sup socialkid.

Welcome to ST. If your ever in BC drop me a line (if u dont mind the rain;))

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
Welcome to ST.

Beware that if you get sucked into this place, those Nike's are just the first of many clubs you'll be "looking for".

This place is like a crack house for golf club ho's.

goatster

SUPER SOAKER
Feb 20, 2005
Welcome to ST.

Beware that if you get sucked into this place, those Nike's are just the first of many clubs you'll be "looking for".

This place is like a crack house for golf club ho's.

lol that is a nice observation Eracer and i love the way you worded it almost made me spit out my drink.

welcome aboard socal

bames

Purchased a better game
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2006
Utah
Country
United States United States
Welcome. Where in Utah? I just moved from there but lived there for about 10 years. You won't have any problem finding what you need here. As a matter of fact I would count on finding MORE than what you "need".

bames

OP
socalkid18

socalkid18

Pee Wee champ
Jun 22, 2007
I live in South Jordan. I found the nike clubs that I wanted and I love them. I figured I would find more than what I need. I play softball as well and it is the same thing I always have more than I need. Thanks for the welcome and look forward to talking to all soon.

🔥 Latest posts