• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Hi, I can’t putt. Help a brother out!!

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
Adam was getting some tips from Jason at the Arnold Palmer Invitational.

Any putting advice for Adam?

ImageUploadedByShot Talk1521237738.932992.jpg
ImageUploadedByShot Talk1521237756.266969.jpg
ImageUploadedByShot Talk1521237770.227642.jpg

Last edited:

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
Adam Scott is a victim of the ban on broomstick putters. He's never really recovered his putting stroke since he was forced to "go short". I believe he's tried everything from the arm lock length to extremely short putters. It just hasn't clicked for him. The desperation must adversely affect his entire game. To be sitting near the top of the best of the best and have the club you use most pulled out of your bag.... I believe if I were him, I'd be asking everyone, including my competitors, for tips. Day's help also shows the "gentleman" part of golf which makes it such a great sport. On the muni's, we find too many "expert teachers" who will offer advice whether solicited or not. At the upper levels these guys party together, play practice rounds together, dink around with each other's clubs, and show sportsmanship in competition clear up to when the last put on the 72nd hole is in the cup.

Members online

No members online now.