• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Highest degree lob wedge

Sandy

Aug 29, 2006
How stupid do you have to be to buy, let alone use one of those.

But be honest - if money was no object, wouldn't you fancy getting one of them, opening it up wide, playing the ball right at the front of your stance, and seeing just how high you could get the ball to launch vertically off the face? :laugh:

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Well, if I had the money to spare, an 80* would be fun to mess around with.

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
United States United States
Yeah, I think I could have alot of fun with the club if it were around $20 or so. If nothing else I could use it to fillet fish. Would be nice to try and cut a golf ball in half as well.

Augster

Rules Nerd
Supporting Member
Mar 9, 2005
A friend of mine occasionally plays the Dr. Knockdown 80*. It's pretty nice actually. Take a full swing from 30 yards.:)

dave.

Mar 20, 2005
Its dangerous.I couldn't take a full swing with the 72,open the face accidently and you take off your nose

smokey

Smokey
Jul 7, 2006
I have got

I have got a 66* wedge it works GREAT for going over water or bunkers.

smokey

VA Park Ranger

Supporting Member
Feb 8, 2014
Green Bay Virginia
Country
United States United States
Cleveland released 64* wedges commercially, and there's a Wilson Harmonized version pretty widely available in most sports and golf stores under the name 'Trouble Wedge'.

Of course, for the more extreme golfers out there then the only choice has to be Feel Golf's 73* wedge...

I know this is old, but had to laugh at the stronger, sleeker carbon fiber ball retriever. Retrieves balls faster than the navy seals!!!

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.