• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Hilton Head Course Suggestions?

Bama Duffer

Mar 14, 2005
I'll be in Hilton Head in a few weeks and I'm looking for course recommendations. I've never been to Hilton Head, so I'm not sure where to play.

We're staying on the Palmetto Dunes site and plan to play the three courses there, but my wife and I want to play one off-site course while in town. We considered Harbour Town, but we're not sure we want to pay that much to play.

Any other suggestions? Thanks.

scgamecock

Feb 5, 2009
I've played two of the courses at palmetto dunes. The trent ocean course, and then the fazio maybe?? You'll enjoy the a/c units in their carts. They are AWESOME in our south carolina heat. There are three courses at the resort where harbour town is. I believe it is called the sea pines resort. The other ocean course there is pretty sweet, and its only 60-80 bucks depending what time you play. Much better than the reduced rate of 140 bucks after two oclock for harbour town, and you can still take a peek.

OP
Bama Duffer

Bama Duffer

Mar 14, 2005
Great idea on the other Sea Pines courses.

I'm in Alabama, and I usually walk, so I know what you mean about heat. I'm looking forward to air conditioned carts (no walking on vacation).

Thanks.

egriffith45

Mar 22, 2006
I played Harbour Town this year. We got on for half price because some rain in the morning pretty much cleared their tee sheet.

The course is well worth the money, just incredible.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.