• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Hockey...

Louie_T07

Sep 19, 2008
Sarnia, ON
Country
Canada Canada
Agreed. $19 for center ice club level seats to watch future stars is not too shabby.

Speaking of minors, here's a pic of the projected #1 overall pick of the 2013 draft - Seth Jones - signing my son's forehead.

I know, Father of the Year, right? :D

asphotos_b.xx.fbcdn.net_hphotos_prn1_526448_424570760955327_433191966_n.jpg

That's awesome! And Seth Jones is amazing too. I hope your son hasn't washed his forehead since!!

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
United States United States
That's awesome! And Seth Jones is amazing too. I hope your son hasn't washed his forehead since!!
When my son asked him to sign his head, Seth asked him "Do you have school tomorrow?" My son said yes, Seth paused, and then mentioned that he'd never signed anyone's head before as he scribbled away. Another NHL first, courtesy of my family. :D

Sadly, his mother made sure his forehead was clean before sending him off to school the next morning.

Louie_T07

Sep 19, 2008
Sarnia, ON
Country
Canada Canada
When my son asked him to sign his head, Seth asked him "Do you have school tomorrow?" My son said yes, Seth paused, and then mentioned that he'd never signed anyone's head before as he scribbled away. Another NHL first, courtesy of my family. :D

Sadly, his mother made sure his forehead was clean before sending him off to school the next morning.

A great story and experience for you and your son! I'm sure he's still telling people he had Seth Jones sign his head. I know I sure would!!

Sadly my mom woulda done the same! Still have the memories!!

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
Do you know how much you could get for your kids head for on Ebay?

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
Do you know how much you could your kids head for on Ebay?
True story: My son's friend went with us and didn't get anything signed. I asked him why and he said "What's the point?" I told him people sell them online. My son immediately said "If we cut off my skin, do you think someone would buy it?"

I said "Probably so." :D

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
While watching hockey with my 7 year old last Saturday, he told me that Don Cherry is annoying and hurts his brain.

I didn't argue.

OP
MCDavis

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
Canes up 2-1 on the Devils after 2, my high school basketball team destroyed their opponents on Senior night, and a very large vodka/oj/lime juice is being enjoyed... life is good!

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
My daughter had a good time at the hockey game. She was far more interested in the activities between periods than the game itself.

Badgers went up 3 nil quickly in the first. Beavers scored once in the second, once at the beginning of the third and tried their hardest to tie it up. Some great saves by our goal to keep the lead. Especially in the last 5 minutes

OP
MCDavis

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
What's everybody watching tonight? Canes are playing The Habs, so that's where I'll be.

🔥 Latest posts