• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

How 'bout them Bears!!!!

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
Well, we lost.
Good game though. Much closer than I would have expected. Defense is looking very very good, but they can't be on the field all the time or injuries would start occurring sooner than expected.

Go Bears!!!!

cwo2lt

Mulligans-R-Us
Nov 6, 2007
Good game? They blow a 17-3 lead and you call that a good game?

Farging Iceholes!

ClairefromClare

Like my balls?
Jul 23, 2008
I'm flattered, but I'm fat, drunk and stupid, so I've got to be Flounder.

No position to argue on the first two (though I doubt it), but you're dead wrong on #3.

And thank you for not getting on my case--yet--about the end of yesterday's game.

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Bears, Vikings and Lions all need a QB. Those guys they have out there couldn't even play for a good college team. :)

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
Bears, Vikings and Lions all need a QB. Those guys they have out there couldn't even play for a good college team. :)
I love Jon Kitna. I have him on two fantasy teams, and he just keeps losing games and racking up huge garbage-time fantasy points.

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
No position to argue on the first two (though I doubt it), but you're dead wrong on #3.

And thank you for not getting on my case--yet--about the end of yesterday's game.
When I get over the shock of it, I'll come up with something smart to say. Until then..."Sorry for your loss."

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
Congrats on your win and handing out the first non-division loss to an NFC east team.

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
United States United States
Couldn't imaged a better ending to a day then the Skins beating the Cowboys and the Eagles losing. Only thing better would have been the Giants not being on a bye and losing as well. :)

Always happy to see the Cowboys, Eagles and Giants lose. Much nicer than being able to say the NFC East has not lost any non division games.

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
Couldn't imaged a better ending to a day then the Skins beating the Cowboys and the Eagles losing. Only thing better would have been the Giants not being on a bye and losing as well. :)

Always happy to see the Cowboys, Eagles and Giants lose. Much nicer than being able to say the NFC East has not lost any non division games.

I take it you're a Skins fan? I didn't see that one coming (them beating Cowboys) but I guess nobody did. This division is a slugfest and I love it.

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
Let's not forget the "other" NFC. Bucs and Panthers are 3-1, Saints still showing some life.

Members online

No members online now.