• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

How did Eclark get a million trophy points?

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
United States United States
A few months back I logged on and I suddenly had 1 million likes. Then a few hours later the problem was fixed.

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
Did he do something ugly that I dont wanna know about? I'm getting skittish.
By this method ...

do-you-feel-lucky.png

OP
TrickyPutt

TrickyPutt

Banned
Banned
Jan 11, 2012
Alabama
Country
stay more than 7 yards away abd he cant hit you with his Glock.

OP
TrickyPutt

TrickyPutt

Banned
Banned
Jan 11, 2012
Alabama
Country
yeah thats the problem. I know a few, actually 4 fellows who wish they had an intention safety like a 1911. A 5th guy shot hisself laying in bed. cowboys with loaded chambers and that design dont get along.

I had traded for a satin nickel 357 mag smith revolver once. 688? or somethin. It was pretty with rosewood grips. My neighbor, retired sheriff had the police version. I was sitting at 90 degrees from him at his kitchen table and was getting the operational nuances. He discharged the 357 mag two feet from my face through his living room window while answer a sight picture question. I sold it because I like the loaded chamber indicators on the xd and revolvers dont use them.

My wifes boss has marble chips in his thigh where he dicharged his 38 through a table while cleaning on it.

short guns often get pointed the wrong way or dont tell you what they are about to do.

rant off

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
yeah thats the problem. I know a few, actually 4 fellows who wish they had an intention safety like a 1911. A 5th guy shot hisself laying in bed. cowboys with loaded chambers and that design dont get along.

I had traded for a satin nickel 357 mag smith revolver once. 688? or somethin. It was pretty with rosewood grips. My neighbor, retired sheriff had the police version. I was sitting at 90 degrees from him at his kitchen table and was getting the operational nuances. He discharged the 357 mag two feet from my face through his living room window while answer a sight picture question. I sold it because I like the loaded chamber indicators on the xd and revolvers dont use them.

My wifes boss has marble chips in his thigh where he dicharged his 38 through a table while cleaning on it.

short guns often get pointed the wrong way or dont tell you what they are about to do.

rant off
How in the hell does a revolver just go off without someone pulling the trigger? My wife has a 7 shot S&W .357 and it's loaded all the time. I could toss that thing off a roof and it wouldn't discharge.

🔥 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online