• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

How did Eclark get a million trophy points?

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
I think i was told it was the Isrealis that guide the public to carry no round in the chamber because its easy to rack one in on the way up and way safer.
If you honestly believe you can rack one on the way up, your woefully mistaken. Obviously you've never been trained on defensive pistol in any fashion.

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
natural selection? dont bring that tired crap. There is a young fellow a few blocks from here that lost his arm at the elbow in a cannon reloading accident. there was a team of fellows on that gun. I dont like being underserved by my tech and glocks are last seasons fashion.
Yes, natural selection. Its real, and it works.

OP
TrickyPutt

TrickyPutt

Banned
Banned
Jan 11, 2012
Alabama
Country
If you honestly believe you can rack one on the way up, your woefully mistaken. Obviously you've never been trained on defensive pistol in any fashion.
oh you mean psychic pistol....the one where you know your gonna use it.

OP
TrickyPutt

TrickyPutt

Banned
Banned
Jan 11, 2012
Alabama
Country
I see no point in buying a tv without a remote just like i see no point in buying a pistol without a sightline loaded cartridge indicator and a charged firing pin indicator because they are all usability factors. the fact that the xd has a peep hole to see loaded brass doesnt add weight but doesnt matter so much. i can tell if im good to go in the dark by feel and the glock wont help you. its a good gun, just not as emotionally intelligent in design as the xd.

As for the cannon, he ran powder after a swab failed to extinguish the spark. the gun design led to the failure. Breech load and cartridge shells designed that problem away.

Its the history of improvement in user safety you should get ahead of with those older designs like the glock.

Last edited:

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
I see no point in buying a tv without a remote just like i see no point in buying a pistol without a sightline loaded cartridge indicator and a charged firing pin indicator because they are all usability factors. the fact that the xd has a peep hole to see loaded brass doesnt add weight but doesnt matter so much. i can tell if im good to go in the dark by feel and the glock wont help you. its a good gun, just not as emotionally intelligent in design as the xd.

As for the cannon, he ran powder after a swab failed to extinguish the spark. the gun design led to the failure. Breech load and cartridge shells designed that problem away.

Its the history of improvement in user safety you should get ahead of with those older designs like the glock.
The fact that you think the Glock doesn't have a loaded chamber indicator tells me you don't know much about Glock.
One can tell easily in the dark whether or not the gun has a round in the chamber and whether or not the weapon is cocked.

Also neither the xd nor the Glock have firing pins, they have strikers.

OP
TrickyPutt

TrickyPutt

Banned
Banned
Jan 11, 2012
Alabama
Country
Thank God.

No im not a huge gun guy. I have some to kill people and some to hunt and a bunch of 22 for paper and pests. maybe 14 or so long guns and 3 pistol.

I never even messed with a Glock because they have no 1911 style grip safety. Never got started. I was a Colt man when and then. Still am really.

OP
TrickyPutt

TrickyPutt

Banned
Banned
Jan 11, 2012
Alabama
Country
yes i have in a way that you and others dont understand. The first rule of a gunfight is to show up alive. Then you may talk amongst yourselves as to the benefits of this
weapon or that knife.

I think you dont understand very well about defense. My wife wants two dobermans well trained for attack. She wants to call them Anwar and Sadat. I Said No. I realized they could turn on me.

You should come to my house. I have defensive piranha fish in my moat. I have a fence to keep me from falling in, not to keep bad guys out.

Its a point of view thing.

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
im just sayin the pistol design is more dangerous to the user than its popular to believe. perfectly sane, and not hard to reach.

need a hand up?
The only way a Glock will fire is if you pull the trigger or you allow the trigger to be pulled. Period. If the pistol is pointed at something it shouldn't have been, that's 100 percent user fault. Accidental discharges are nonexistent with the Glock design, negligent discharges, however, are possible just like with any weapon system. since inanimate objects cannot be negligent the only thing left is the user.

OP
TrickyPutt

TrickyPutt

Banned
Banned
Jan 11, 2012
Alabama
Country
nuclear weapons every have a negligent discharge?

And speaking of insane, those four fellows that accidently discharge their glock into their feet and legs would say you were missing the point. the glocks are too lethal.

i think glocks have a higher rate of ND than they should..a DA pull would help maybe but why not a grip safety.

🔥 Latest posts