• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

How does it feel to be a Brewers fan right now?

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Hows it feel to be a fan of a team that whines every time they start losing to a team like the Brewers?

[Cardinals]Oh, they shouldn't do 'beast mode' it hurts our feelings. They're messing with the lighting. They're altering the earths axis to benefit their hitters and putting it back for our hitters.[/Cardinals]

Sad really.

That said, the brewers did not play well in the post season at all. Almost double digit errors, pitching that couldn't pass for 'A' ball....ridiculous.

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
I honestly can't believe the Cards made it this far. They were 10.5 games back heading into September...hell, they were 3 games back with 5 to play. It's just been an incredible run. It's all about who gets hot at the right time.

OP
lildudejds

lildudejds

Shut up ya dumb beaver...
Supporting Member
Aug 2, 2005
How does it feel to be a Rams fan? Oh yeah, Pujols may not be a Red Bird next year.

I'm not a Rams fan, couldn't care less about football, unless it's the real football on the other side of the pond.

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
How does it feel to be a Rams fan? Oh yeah, Pujols may not be a Red Bird next year.

If I watched football, I would root for the Rams...win or lose.

The Pujols comment was low blow. Either way, we still have him for at least 4 more games...in the WORLD SERIES. :) I can tell you how that feels.

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
Baseball is so much a buy a team sport now though. Just listening to these last few series, everytime they talk about anyone... they've been on 3 teams in the last 2yrs. It's ridiculous. This is one of the many reasons I am so much more a football fan. That said, don't fret dude, you could say the same about Fielder and all I could say is good luck to Fielder now. Pujols made Fielders stock go down. If Fielder somehow manages to sucker some team into giving him as much as Pujols will get, it will be a huge injustice. Oh, and I never said anything about whether or not you'd be a fan win or lose... any "fan" should cheer for their team win or lose. I still cheer for the Brewers. Or in present state, against St. Louis. I said, HOW DOES IT FEEL to be a Rams fan?

Football across the pond? What football across the pond? Oh, you mean soccer. C'mon man, really? This was just some poking amongst rival fans. What do field fairies have to do with it? I don't live across the pond.

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
Poking amongst rival fans is all it is...no one should take any of this to heart.

I'm with Clark, all pro sports are "buy-a-team sports"...including football. Didn't do much good for teams to spend big money this year. The highest team salaries for MLB in 2011 are: NYY, Phils, RSox, Angels, WSox, Cubs, Mets, Giants, Twins, Tigers.....I don't see any of these teams in the WS. Let the Yanks pay ARod all that money...as a rival fan, I loved watching him choke against the Tigers with the game on the line. Want an awesome player to do down hill...pay him loads of money on a long contract.

I guess the Rams are doing bad? I haven't watched one game nor have I even been a newspaper fan...just haven't cared to even look at whats been going on in the NFL. I may tune in after the WS though. ;)

OP
lildudejds

lildudejds

Shut up ya dumb beaver...
Supporting Member
Aug 2, 2005
No hurt feelings here, and no harm meant either.

One question though - are you Brewers fans rooting for us in the World Series because of the National League pride? Or do you hate our guts and want us to lose in 4?

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
No hurt feelings here, and no harm meant either.

One question though - are you Brewers fans rooting for us in the World Series because of the National League pride? Or do you hate our guts and want us to lose in 4?

I would guess the latter, lol. If the Milwaukee Errors had beaten us, I would honestly root for them...Even though we've had a heated rivalry. I always root against the AL.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.