1. Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

How important is your golf bag?

Discussion in 'Golf Equipment Talk' started by thegolfclubdoc, Nov 28, 2020.

1. limpalong

limpalong Mental Ward Escapee Supporting Member

United States United States
    Good list! One caught my eye. "Seventeen pencils, usually only half of which can write or have lead." Isn't that redundant? If they don't have lead they won't write? Duh!!

I keep finding these "new style" tees laying around on the course. Keep picking them up, but can't understand how they work. They go in the ground real easy. Just haven't figured out how to balance a golf ball on one. Getting quite a few in the bag. Could someone tell me how to use these tees??

2. Louie_T07

Louie_T07 Well-Known Member

Canada Canada
    What a funny list and really not surprising to find these items in the bags of many weekend warriors. Like already mentioned, I too actually carry very few of these, but there are a couple items in my golf bag that didn’t make the list. My epi-pen is likely the most important thing I pack for every round along with some Benadryl and extra strength Tylenol. Being allergic to wasps and hornets requires necessary precautions. Being married to a nurse, she makes sure a tiny first-aid kit travels with me as well... it’s like she knows we’ll do something dumb and it has been needed, thankfully just for a blister!

3. MCDavis

MCDavis The Plaid Duffer Staff Member Moderator

United States United States
    First, you lick the little string to get it wet. Then you slip the string around the ball to hold it. If you don't lick the string thoroughly, it won't soften up enough to go around the ball.

limpalong, BigJim13 and ejdahl21 like this.
  4. Louie_T07

Louie_T07 Well-Known Member

Canada Canada
    Another morning of cleanup and the kids sorta helping, ended up finding this golf bag essential, immediately putting it in the rightful location... Now, if I could work out some sort of sponsorship deal...

Attached Files:

limpalong likes this.